Cloud Hosting Services: The Trend in Online Marketing
A lot of businesses are going in the direction of internet marketing and paying for cloud hosting services has become the trend. Dedicated cloud hosting services provide you with virtual storage where you can put up your website. In order for a business to host a single domain, cloud hosting services will offer the basic services. This also applies to emails, which gives your business website an accompanying email account. This is the basic thing a cloud hosting service will do for you.
But what should you look for in a dedicated cloud hosting service company — can you ask for more?
1) Choose a cloud hosting service that will give you unlimited storage. In order for you to store videos, pictures, and large files you need unlimited storage space on your cloud. This frees your other storage spaces for other files not directly connected to your business.
2) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to put up unlimited domains. Though you must purchase domain names, being allowed unlimited domains by your cloud hosting service is a great advantage. You can create a website for each of your separate businesses because you have an unlimited storage space and unlimited domains to work with. This is a feature you need to make sure of because there are dedicated cloud hosting services that allow you unlimited storage but do not allow you to host more than one domain.
3) Thirdly, does your cloud hosting service allow you to create multiple email accounts? You should be able to create an email account for each of your clients for each website. This gives your business a very powerful image to your clients and visitors on your website.
4) Choose a cloud hosting service that will support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Through emailed newsletters you can update your clients on recent developments and trends.
5) Choose a cloud hosting service that has an unlimited autoresponder. In order for you to send multiple emails to multiple clients simultaneously, you need an unlimited autopresponder.
6) Choose a cloud hosting service that enables you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers. The names of your subscribers will appear on every email or newsletter that is sent by the unlimited autoresponder.
7) Finally, does your cloud hosting service have a good customer service record and are they available to you 24/7? It is very important that your cloud hosting service is available to you especially when your website is down, because you can lose money.
A Quick Overlook of Options – Your Cheatsheet
The Essentials of Services – Breaking Down the Basics